KL-Mosaic at Greenbelt, Makati
For the updated post about KL-Mosaic click: KL-Mosaic Updated.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
- Located at 117 Gamboa St, Legaspi Village, Makati.
- 32 storeys with the unique hexagon shape.
- A partnership between Brittany Corporation and the Kalaw-Ledesma Family.
- Architecture by W.V. Coscolluella and Associates.
- Features a high ceiling lobby with building exteriors embellished with glass panels on the podium design.
- Amenities at the 7th floor (pool, gym, function rooms).
- Available units include: studio, 1BR, 2BR & BR flats and lofts.
- Construction on going! Projected turn over = 2013.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS PROJECT:
- Proximity to office buildings, the Greenbelt complex, Church, and other business and lifestyle venues.
- The area has less jeepneys thus less noise and pollution.
- The building is facing the Legaspi Park, which is ideal for walking, jogging, and easy outdoor activities.
- The 150sqm Gallery Museum or The Biggest Little Room will showcase the art collection of the Kalaw-Ledesma’s, may also be a venue for local artists, both prominent and promising to conduct their shows and exhibits.
For Inquiries, property preview, available units, financing schemes, and broker accreditation contact:
Licensed Real Estate Broker/ Realtor – REBL # NCR-21081-03491