Propertypreviewph.com would like to make your purchase easier for you. Here are some notes and tips when buying a property(lot/house/condo) from us:
Reserve a unit/property:
- To Reserve a Unit first choose your preferred unit (floor/ size/ lot, etc.) Example: 8th floor unit A
- Choose a financing scheme. Example: Spot Down Payment with Bank Financing, Rent-to-own, etc.
- Pay the reservation fee. Reservation fee may range from P15,000-P150,000 and is part of the total contract price of the unit. Option – cash, check or credit card (if available).
- Sign the quotation sheet and the reservation agreement.
- Client briefing. Some developers have the client briefing to confirm & review the documents, requirements and answer concerns that the client may have regarding the sale of the property. Note: There are 2 briefing interviews – the Marketing Briefing and the Admin briefing. It is usually just 30minutes, unless the client has more questions and concerns.
Choose a property from top developers:
What is your preferred project? Do you want a ready-for-occupancy unit or would like to take advantage of the pre-selling price and financing schemes?
Gated Communities offer the following options:
- Lot only
- Townhomes (Duplex or Quadruplex units)
- House and Lot: Ready-for-Occupancy(RFO) or Non-RFO
Condominium Projects offer the following options:
Be a priority customer. Set an appointment now! Contact us at:
We are here to help you own your dream home.