To help serve you better and faster please provide us with your full name and contact details (email or mobile number).
Propertypreviewph.com would like to make your purchase easier for you. Here are some notes and tips when buying a property(lot/house/condo) from us:
Reserve a unit/property:
- To Reserve a Unit first choose your preferred unit (floor/ size/ lot, etc.) Example: 8th floor unit A
- Choose a financing scheme. Example: Spot Down Payment with Bank Financing, Rent-to-own, etc.
- Pay the reservation fee. Reservation fee may range from P15,000-P150,000 and is part of the total contract price of the unit. Option – cash, check or credit card (if available).
- Sign the quotation sheet and the reservation agreement.
- Client briefing. Some developers have the client briefing to confirm & review the documents, requirements and answer concerns that the client may have regarding the sale of the property. Note: There are 2 briefing interviews – the Marketing Briefing and the Admin briefing. It is usually just 30minutes, unless the client has more questions and concerns.
Choose a property from top developers:
What is your preferred project? Do you want a ready-for-occupancy unit or would like to take advantage of the pre-selling price and financing schemes?
Gated Communities offer the following options:
- Lot only
- Townhomes (Duplex or Quadruplex units)
- House and Lot: Ready-for-Occupancy(RFO) or Non-RFO
Condominium Projects offer the following options:
Be a priority customer. Set an appointment now! Contact us at:
We are here to help you own your dream home.