Tagayatay Condos: The Crosswinds Grand Quartier
2016 – All Units are Ready-for-Occupancy (RFO)!
Come home to a place like no other where you can revel in the beauty of nature and renew your spirit. Visit Crosswinds, Tagaytay and be inspired on the spectacular views and breathtaking scenic slopes with over 23,000 lush pine trees.
The Grand Quartier III
- Grand Quartier (pronounced as kwôr’ti-Er)
- Meaning large sections or great quarters
- Communicates a sense of bigness for Crosswinds multi-family development
- A mid-rise condominium development which offers enhanced studio units, 1-Bedroom to 3-Bedroom residences that affords the luxury of Swiss living for those who have worked for a great life.
DESCRIPTION / CONCEPT
- Unique architecture of Swiss chalets are recreated at the Grand Quartier
- An idyllic Swiss weekend home amidst the scent of pine, the calming quiet and the relaxing air
- Resembling a majestic Swiss chalet, the Grand Quartier towers above Crosswinds.
Current price – P135,000 – 147,000 per sqm. Discounts may be available for different payment schemes.
Live inspired at Crosswinds.
Reserve a unit now. Choose from different payment option and pick the best unit size for your needs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0917-826-4819.