Vista City: Ponticelli Daang Hari
Coined from the Italian words “ponti” (meaning bridge) and “celli” (meaning skies), Ponticelli is an enclave characterized by the impression of the beautiful, sloping terrain converging with the serene skies. As the new signature township of Crown Asia, practical style serves as the cornerstone of Ponticelli, while thorough masterplanning creates an Italian-inspired township.
Evocative of the original Italy, the 18-hectare enclave of Ponticelli is segmented into “towns,” each carrying the bounty of Italy’s crops and harvest, and famous products. Nestled in the heart of the community, the Villas of Ponticelli is a collection of stylish homes — Villa Grissini, Villa Caramella, Villa Polenta, Villa Grappa, Pavia, Genoa, Lavarone and Trento.
How to get there:
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS PROJECT:
- Ponticelli is one of the residential enclaves of Vista Land’s 600 hectare Evia City. Other Evia enclaves include Portofino Alabang and the Amore at Portofino.
- Proximity to commercial areas of Alabang and Bacoor.
- Close to Hospitals and Schools.
- Choice of lot or house and lot packages. Different house models available.
- Flexible financing schemes.
For property preview, financing schemes, broker accreditation and available inventory contact:
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Brittany Corporation, Crown Asia, Camella, & Vista Residences